Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love When Celebrities...


Can't get enough of Emma Stone. In the win again, Stone wears a Roksanda Illincic dress and Christian Louboutin shoes in Spain. Such a daring dress but Emma pulls it off so effortlessly. I LOVE WHEN CELEBRITIES pull off a fashion-forward/risk taking ensemble. The color, hemline, and silhouette of the dress are perfect on Emma. The dress is very unique. The cut and hemline of the dress are so not typical. The dress elongates her body and allows her to show just enough skin to still look feminine and sexy. I applaud Emma for trying out a bold hemline with such length (not an easy look that suits everyone). I also would have never guessed to pair such shoes with the outfit but if you ask me, I've never seen anything go more perfectly together. You go Emma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment