Thursday, February 2, 2012

Golden Globes recap!


Hi fashionistas and glitter girls! This post might seem a little ridiculous because it's now been weeks since we all saw the red carpet looks of the Golden Globes but I still just had to blog about all the looks! So I'm listing my favorites, the worst, and the ok category! Hope you enjoy! xx


My best dressed celebrity would have to be Emma Stone. Pure perfection in Lanvin. 
I was so transfixed on her outfit and entire look. So so glam and sexy. 
The colors compliment her skin tone and hair color so amazingly well! 
Super uber chic! I want this dress!

 Angelina in Versace and Brad Pitt. Stunning. Simple. Classic with a modern twist.
Everyone was going gaga over these two. I can see why.
The dress by itself isn't all that, but Angelina is what makes the look. 

Loved Claire Danes in this J.Mendel number. Could she look anymore glamorous?
The white and black is so stylish. She's doing the backless trend right! so so gorgeous!


Now, a lot of people were very unhappy with Dianna Agron in this Giles dress. 
I absolutely loved it and thought she looked majestic in this bright red number. 
It was a daring choice, considering all the cutouts and extreme fills but she pulled it off well. 
My favorite part was the top cutouts of the dress. 


Elle Macpherson wears a Zac Posen gown. It was a little bit more fluff than I would like
but it looks stunning. When I saw her on tv, I did not like the dress at all, but it photographs very well.
Only thing I would change about this dress, is the top, it's not my favorite.


Sarah Michelle Gellar looking beautiful and bright in Monique Lhuillier.
So many people hated this look on SMG but I adored it. It was so refreshing and punch
on the red carpet. Some say it's not RC material but I loved it either way. Her girly makeup 
and classic pulled back ponytail were perfect to pair with the dress. I'm glad she kept it simple. Loved the color of the dress! Way to go SMG!


Evan Rachel Wood in a custom Gucci sparkler. Loved everything about the dress except
the fact that Evan has no boobs to fill in the top of the dress! Crazy beautiful colors on the dress!


Jessica Alba in Gucci. Let's see, this wasn't one of my faves but Jessica Alba looks stunning.
The dress is beautiful with all of its details and the color is very nice. 

Michelle Williams in Jason Wu. She looked so cute! But c'mon Michelle!! You were Marilyn Monroe!!
She should have packed on some glam but she didn't. Loved the color on her and the matching headband. I wouldn't have chosen this outfit for the Golden Globes. After all, it does make her look like a 3 year old.

Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham gown. Love love love! the colors are perfect and elegance at its finest!

Kelly MacDonald wears a Lorena Sarbu gown. Loving the bright sparkles. Perfect color for this amount of glitter! 

Mary J. Blige in Michael Kors. I love the color and how the dress transitions from sparkle to feathery like. Never seen MJB like this before. But I loved it on her.

Nicole Richie in a Julien MacDonald dress. One of my favorites favorites!!! Nicole looks soo sexy chic in this glittery piece! The bangs, hair color, accessories are a combination of amazing together!! I wouldn't change anything about it!! LOVE! J'adore!
Tina Fey in looked so ladylike in Oscar de la Renta. The color was so rich and looked even better on camera! Beautiful!

Nicole Kidman in Versace! okay Wow she's never looked better! This dress was a killer on the red carpet! The color of the dress could have been a bit brighter because it does dull out Kidman a little bit. The embellishments on the dress were so gorgeous. My mom would want this dress! Sexy, demure and ravishing!

And of course, Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang!! Loved the COLOR! she was the one and only to wear such a color on the RC! Beautiful bodice and bottom of the dress! Not too flashy or over-done, just the right amount of dress for the comedic diva! 

Now for the Worst DRESSED! 

Kristen Wig. UGH she looked terrible!

  Leah Michelle Looked so bad in this absolutely amazing Marchesa gown that I had to put up two pictures! She killed it. So so bad. I frankly find her very annoying. And no offense darlin, but you're not J.Lo or Beyonce or even Anne Hathaway enough to pull off this look. So way over-done. And look at the faces she's making. Who is she trying to fool? 


Oh Natalie Portman, this is all terrible. And what the hell is that popping out from your left side? Terrible. 


Paula Patton you are so gorgeous but the dress was a little too bright and too simple for me. Sorry hun, better look next time. 

I love Zooey Deschanel but this might make me reconsider...This is Prada. I hated the hair and the flow of the dress was all wrong. 


I didn't love or hate these looks: Just there

Charlize Theron in Dior. She looked stunning and I loved her hair 
with the headband but nothing special about her outfit. 

Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen. The material of the gown looked cheap. 
The bodice looked weird. The part of the dress holding up her chest looked as if it would fall down any second and expose her. Loved the color and her hair.

Salma Hayek in Gucci. The dress is to die for but she doesn't look all the great. Her boobs looked smooshed in. I basically think she looks as if people had to stuff her in that dress. She looked short and her hair was too much. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS DRESS!

Jessica Chastain wears a Givenchy Haute Couture dress. So chic and elegant! LOVED

Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann. 
She surprisingly looks great in this color. The flowyness is beautiful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment