Friday, February 3, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things


Hello readers! Happy Friday! So I finally found some time to read the new February Vogue issue! Found some amazing ads and articles that I really enjoyed. Everything I saw in the ads were what's currently trending. Below are some of the best ads I saw in this issue. Enjoy ya'll! 

Hello TaySwift

Pastels for Louis Vuitton 

Obsessing over this Gucci ad

I want this bag please and thank you. Such a beautiful Burberry ad

More prints from Prada 

Can't go wrong with YSL

Obsessing. Cropped top and super embellished coat and skirt 

 
So glam! Love! I want this outfit

Ladylike- Moschino 

Miranda Kerr for Bally 

Looks like a family affair in Dolce&Gabbana.
Love what the entire family is wearing in this portrayal. Classic

Jimmy Choo 

Style Inspiration 

More Prada. The prints are amazing! Lots of pastels and brights again



xoxo The SG 



No comments:

Post a Comment