Friday, January 20, 2012

Evan Rachel Wood in Roland Mouret Spring 2012




Hello lovely people, Happy Friday! :)

Okay so I stumbled upon this look via Vogue India a few days ago. I instantly fell in love with how classic and effortlessly chic Evan Rachel Wood gives this look! Here she is pictured wearing Roland Mouret Spring 2012. I would say she gives the model (left image) a run for her money. Wearing a classic red pencil skirt with a cropped blazer and an exposed bandeau bra, Evan Rachel makes this edgy yet classic look to die for. The longer hemline of the skirt adds a more sexy and feminine look to the ensemble. The black shoes are just perfect. I'm glad she kept the shoes simple instead of wearing something bold or overbearing. Her exposed blazer adds a feminine/masculine feel with the collar and bronzey bandeau bra. Her hair and makeup are absolutely flawless. Eye liner and a natural looking lip are the perfect combination for the outfit. Loving her swept-hair short cut! If I could, I would totally rock this outfit.

-The SG

No comments:

Post a Comment