Friday, March 16, 2012

Glitz, Glamour and D.R.A.M.A

Glitz, Glamour and D.R.A.M.A

Glitz, Glamour and D.R.A.M.A by emzahar featuring a michael kors satchel

Fun essentials for Spring 2012! Rock your wardrobe with new ensembles!

Okay so I tend to be a little biased with glitz, but glamour, and lots of DRAMA meaning Colors, BRIGHTSprints, patterns, and everything else for Spring is essential! Be bold this spring when trying out new fashion trends. I'm digging all shades of BLUE, dark, light, sea-blue, sapphire, electric blue, tiffany blue and all the rest. Reds&oranges are killing it this spring season! For shoes, the chunkier the heels, the BETTER! Go with your gut and pick PRINTS that your insides are urging you to put on! Jewelry is all funky with vintage looks, lots of golds and all colors, honestly, let's be real, just pile on everything you own ;). Here are some of my favorite things that are giving me tons of funky fresh inspiration ideas for spring!

2 comments:

  1. i ADORE those green peeptoe heels! the swirly heel reminds me of a fairy tale carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That longchamp is amazing!! I really need a bright spring bag!

    ReplyDelete